Friday, January 2, 2009

a new start

Happy New Year !
It's 2009, and for me this will be an exciting year - full of new adventures, new beginnings, and new surroundings.
A couple of weeks ago, I wrapped up 18 years with a school division as a Teaching Assistant. Now I am in the market for a new job.
In a few weeks I will be moving to Ottawa to begin a new life. I have lived in Winnipeg for the last 35 years, and enjoyed it. The Peg is a great place to live ... but I've seen and done everything here, and it's time to shake things up.
A week ago I was in The Bahamas with my Caribbean Queen, but now it's time to get back to the business of packing up my stuff, sub-letting my apartment and selling a few things so I can head East.
I look forward to starting a new life in Ottawa with my wonderful partner Janice.
It will be very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment