Saturday, January 9, 2010

resolutions

It's the start of a new year, and many people tend to make New Years Resolutions.

I tend not to do so for myself, and instead make resolutions when I feel they are needed throughout the year.

I have ongoing goals that I strive to achieve, and once in a while, when warranted, I sometimes also set sights on short term objectives for myself.


Some of my goals include:

-=|=- to honour my body with healthy choices

-=|=- to be a good role model for the students I work with

-=|=- to be centred and focused

-=|=- to endure when necessary, and thrive when possible

-=|=- to be supportive, reliable and encourage positive efforts in others

-=|=- to try to maintain balance in my life

-=|=- to remain passionate

-=|=- to appreciate, acknowledge and enjoy

-=|=- to be open mined

-=|=- to maintain a healthy perspective

-=|=- to be a better communicator

-=|=- to be strong, active and supportive of other's efforts

-=|=- to stay positive and constructive

-=|=- to laugh and be happy

-=|=- to recycle, use less energy and reduce my carbon footprint

-=|=- to improve, grow and learn

-=|=- to contribute and be helpful when needed

-=|=- to allow inspirations to help me do great things

-=|=- to be loving and considerate

-=|=- to be accepting, patient and understanding

-=|=- to stay healthy and vibrant


I strive to be at my best,
so I can then be helpful,
caring and supportive to others.



Happy New Year!

May it be healthy and happy, prosperous and filled with love.

Good luck with any goals you may have set for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment