Saturday, January 16, 2010

it's been a good week for me

As a substitute Educational Assistant, work can be hit and miss ... but this last week not only have I been lucky enough to work every day, but I have been working at a couple of my favorite schools. These schools have caring, talented staff, and wonderful children.

I saw a poster in one of the staff rooms with the following:



Guidance

For our children,
the road to happiness and success
is usually paved by
our example



It would be wonderful to land a good job at one of these schools, but for now I am enjoying the variety and the experience.

I am open to opportunities and will rise to the challenges presented to me. I will surpass expectations and strive to be an asset to anyone who calls upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment