Friday, May 8, 2009

work

I am working again as an Educational Assistant.

It feels good. It's nice to feel like I am contributing again ...
helpful and productive.

It's on a casual basis right now, but it's a step in the right direction.

Today I worked at a high school, and earlier in the week I was assisting at an Elementary School.

I am confident that at some point in the future, a wonderful opportunity will allow me to secure a more permanent position.

Working makes one appreciate down time more. The evenings and weekends become a time to recharge and relax. It puts things back into balance. We appreciate leisure time more when we work.

Also - tomorrow I will be shadowing a Dee Jay at an Ottawa music service ... he will school me in the ins and outs of their way of providing recorded music as I prepare to join them to play on Saturday nights.

I am looking forward to Dee Jaying again ... it's something I am good at, and enjoy ...
it feels good to be able to provide quality entertainment at important events such as weddings.

It will be a good opportunity to get to know the city better, and experience new adventures as well.

Things are falling into place...

No comments:

Post a Comment