Monday, February 16, 2009

a turning point

Today the last of the empty moving boxes were taken away, and I can't help but feel like it's a momentous occasion of sorts. With everything unpacked and for the most part in place, hopefully the house can slowly become more like home.

The office still needs some organizing and some of the rec room has to be taken care of too ... there are still pictures to be hung and a few other things to do, but for the most part we are moved in.

I went for a walk today through the neighbourhood ... I love the parks and pathways nearby - lots of green spaces ... as I was walking by the nearby community centre, I noticed the large park behind it, and decided to to explore it a bit. I followed a path through it that took me to another

neighbourhood, and found myself walking down streets I hadn't been down before. As I wandered around, I followed some other paths that took me through parks on my way back. I can't wait to explore these place by bike this summer!

This week I hope to apply for a few jobs as I finish organizing and setting up parts of the house ...

No comments:

Post a Comment