Monday, February 9, 2009

things fall in to place

Most of the unpacking has been done ... there are still a few boxes downstairs to be done, but they are non- essential items that can wait. the important areas of the house are, for the most part, in place ... the kitchen, the master bedroom, the living room and bath rooms ... they are are all functional and just need a little tweaking.

I have been here for a week now. At times I feel like a stranger in a strange place ... everything is new and unfamiliar ... I like it. Slowly I am getting to know more of the city. People here are friendly and have made me feel welcome.

There is nothing like a fresh start. It's a chance to explore new things and spread my wings a bit.

It's wonderful being here with Janice ... I hope I can add to her life like she has added to mine.

We have a few challenges ahead of us, be we have what it takes to thrive and prosper. I look forward to what's ahead ...

No comments:

Post a Comment