Saturday, August 29, 2009

it's been a great summer

The weather is cooler these days, and the days are shorter ... September is around the corner and before you know it, Halloween and Christmas will be here. That's OK - the cooler weather signals a time for change, and change is good. It keeps life fresh and exciting.

I have really enjoyed travelling over the last few months. Our trips to Winnipeg, Montreal, Toronto ... Picton, Sandbanks, Kingston, Wakefield, have left me with many wonderful memories.

My volunteering experiences have been awesome. The Jazz Festival, The Blues Festival and The Folk Festival have helped me get to know Ottawa better, make new friends, and enjoy a lot of pretty fantastic music.

One of the best things about the last few weeks was being active. The many wonderful bike rides, volleyball games and walks with my sweetie really helped me enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

Being Canadian means that winter is inevitable. Each season brings with it new opportunities. Soon it will be time to switch to indoor volleyball and prepare for the coming snow.

Now its time to get back to education and employment. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment