Monday, June 14, 2010

Goals For The Upcoming Year

A week from now I will be celebrating another birthday.

What should I focus on for the next twelve months?

  • To be a supportive, loving partner
  • To be a positive role model / influence at every opportunity
  • To honour my body with nutritious dietary choices
  • To remain healthy, vibrant and active
  • To be happy, positive, friendly and loving
  • To be reliable, trustworthy and helpful
  • To improve, learn, grow and explore
  • To enjoy and appreciate the many good things in life
  • To remain productive, prosperous and an asset to many
  • To cultivate new friendships
  • To strive for compassion, understanding and patience
  • To seek out win - win situations
I believe that these goals are worthy and attainable

I look forward to the year to come ...
it will bring wonderful things


No comments:

Post a Comment