Sunday, March 14, 2010

spring is springing

Much of the snow is gone here, and we've sprung the clocks ahead an hour today. As winter fades I can't help but look forward to some fun things coming up ...

This week - March break ... a week off school ... a chance to do some much needed work on a new website for a charity volleyball tournament coming up in June. I will also be taking our bikes in for a spring tune up, many wonderful rides await in the not-too distant future.

In a few weeks - Destination Europe ... a couple of weeks in The Mediterranean. Janice and I will be visiting Barcelona Spain for a few days, then on a cruise for a week, then a few days in Madrid. It will be a wonderful trip!

June - The First Annual Love Volleyball tournament ... one of at least three tournaments I hope to enjoy this year ... and the 30th Annual TD Canada Ottawa Jazz Festival - It was a highlight of my summer last year, and this year I will also enjoy volunteering as a driver with Performer Transportation.

July & August - Beach volleyball, bike rides, music festivals, all kinds of wonderful hot fun in the summertime.

September - Janice and I will likely be visiting friends and family in Winnipeg and Saskatoon.

Gotta love the shorter winters here in Ottawa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment