Friday, December 18, 2009

it's a big, beautiful world

The earth has so many wonderful, interesting places to visit. I like where I live ... I enjoy my home and this great city I've just moved to ... but I love travelling.

I've been lucky enough to see a little bit of South America, a smidgen of Europe, much of North America ... and there is so much more of the world I hope to see.

Travelling is an opportunity to escape and take a vacation from the ordinary. It's a chance to experience other cultures and to see exotic places.

One of the best things I love about travelling is coming home with a better perspective. We are lucky to be living here ... we are very well off compared to many other places in the world, and we should be thankful for all we have. Travelling also is a wonderful reminder that we are part of a much bigger picture ...

We have many reasons to be happy and thankful, and it seems that as time goes on I keep discovering more ...

Happy Holidays
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment