Friday, March 27, 2009

comfort zones

This last week was a little bit trying for me. I have been training to get my B class driver's license ... this will open up a few more employment possibilities for me.

The process naturally involves study, practise, patience, effort ... anything of value takes effort.

The last few days I've been a little under the weather as well, so often my lack of concentration, energy level and reaction time were disappointing.

It's easy to be good at something we know well. Learning new skills and pushing one's self can be a little more stressful.

Can you teach an old dog new tricks? I hope so.

Next week should go better. I will be healthier, and with study, practise and persistence I will achieve my goals.

I have what it takes, will spend the time and energy preparing and will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment